Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not under review elsewhere. Exceptional cases must be justified in the field "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in PDF format
- The article contains title, abstract and keywords in English and in the article's language (if not english)
- The text is written and formatted according to the style and bibliography requirements described in the Author guidelines (in the section About the journal).
- In the case of submissions to a peer-reviewed section (e.g. articles), instructions available in Ensuring blind peer-review were followed.
Authors Who publish in this magazine agree to the following conditions:
- Authors keep their copyrights and Grant the journal the publication rights, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing the work sharing with its author’s recognition and publication in this journal.
- Authors have the authorization to take on additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the work published in this journal (ex.: publish in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with authorship recognition and first publication in this journal.
- Authors have permission and are encouraged to publish and distribute their works online (in institutional repositories or in their own web page) in any moment after the editorial process, since it may generate productive altering, as well as increasing the impact and quotation of the published work (See The Free Access Effect).